Monday, April 18, 2022

Daily Notes- April 18th- the Sun is Shining. Patriot's Day here in New England.




 This Art Piece Frame is extra-ordinary.  The workmanship.  

Today is another day when nothing is open.  Library closed. Post office closed etc....Not sure about the grocery store but we have enough of everything.....I planned ahead-which is so Un-Typical of me these days.

I finished reading the December book (yesterday I said I wouldn't).  And each time I recall some aspect of the story- my eyes flood. Like right now and it's just that sentence and nothing about plot or characters.

There is something there- something I have shoved back and forgotten that this story is bringing back.

I have Agnes and the Hitman right next to me.........I also have a few others on the pile- a much much smaller pile than I started with.  Four or five books.  Sigh.  I also went cloth ferreting up in the Magic Attic.  Haven't mentioned that particular area in quite some Time have I.  The Magic Attic..  

I skipped the closet and went for the storage tubs.  They got inspected and moved closer to the Closet.  A few-- previously selected but left behind items-- are now down here with me.  Tiny folded cloth petals to make a flower.  I would have to really dig to come up with a year when that was something I did.  Cut and fold tiny flower petals. Fifteen or more years in the Past. Out, on top of something.  

I figured if the cloth in that sandwich bag was that insistent...I should pay attention.  Complete the tiny flower.  Perhaps sew it to my sweater.  Where it would look perfectly at home. 

I don't know what I might be making or finishing.  But there is something in the sub conscious mind....ticking away.  Something I have seen, or remembered or just created in my head......something.  It's interesting when this happens.  Not always becoming anything but it's like seeds on fertile soil.  Something grows- and it can be anything at this point.  But there is a seed.  And it's been a long long time since that happened.  I am a different person.  so...I might surprise myself with what comes of this feeling.

No comments: