Monday, November 01, 2021

Daily Notes- November First- The Sun is Shining.


 The October calendar.  Sideways.  Because...I am not invested in the trial and error of swinging the image so it's right side up.  It's enough that the TruGreen guy showed up...to the correct house..this morning and that I have an "newly scheduled" dental appointment tomorrow to have the small bit of toothpick removed from my gums. It's been a painful few days with that item imbedded there and...it hurts.   I called on Friday and the office was closed.  So...it's been a long weekend.

I also just paid three bills which husband has walked out to the roadside mailbox.  

I am going to sit quietly with my Sports shows on the tv and watch the large number of players get injured.  The Titan's Henry has a serious ankle injury and I think the Saint's quarterback has done something horrible to his ankle or his knee.  I hate to see them get injured.  Because...deep down...it's playing the game that they LOVE doing.  So, being injured has to be so so awful for them.  The Patriots won yesterday and Tampa Bay lost in the final minutes.  Brady is still our quarterback- so it was sad to see that happen- even though he doesn't play for New England.

Well, it's the couch, sports, warm comforting beverages to soothe my gum where it's "angry" and re-reading my book for the third or fourth Time in two days.  A great romance is even better the fourth time around.  The Soulmate Equation. And it keeps me from "worrying" the toothpick embedded in my gums.


1 comment:

deemallon said...

Ugh that toothpick sounds awful. Hope you get relief at the dentist’s office!