Friday, November 05, 2021

Daily Notes- November 5th. Friday...Friday


 My bowl full of Sunshine and vitamin C.  Aren't they gorgeous?   Husband even added one to his evening dessert plate.  I worked on my desk top calendar.  I had not added any art to it for the first full week of  November days.  So I had "work" to do.   Then a call from Pharmacy about something.  Rather than try and do it by phone- I went in.  I had books to return and pickup at library and husband was getting worried about the shrinking stack of chicken dinners in the fridge.  It all got done.

I didn't mind waiting as there was a very very good looking guy sitting in the pharmacy waiting area with his phone.  ..he never looked up so I got to stare at him as I waited in line.  A WIN, for sure.  I definitely know what my "type" is-40 50 years too late but it doesn't matter...I never would have had the courage for it in any event. If I had had my phone with me- I would have taken his picture.

But I didn't.

More books to pick up at the library.  Some were unexpected as they are new releases and I assumed a long wait time.  A new one in the series by Helen Hoang.  The Bride Test took care of one brother and this book is about the older brother.  I am wondering if Helen will marry off the Kiss Quotient guy's sisters next. He has three possibly four of them.

I watched a recorded PBS program last night.  A very normal artist making very very strange art.   I wrote a name down but not sure it's him.  I'll do a bit of research...see if he has a book.  There was something he was doing with a  metal plate- for printing on the press.  I loved etching a plate and printing it when I was in college.  But he was doing something I hadn't even known could be done- painting with acid and drawing into the image.  I felt very sad about that.  I would have wanted to try it. But I didn't know it existed and perhaps it never had until this guy tried it?  Also 40 to 50 years too late. For me.

No comments: