Monday, November 08, 2021

Daily Notes- Dental Appointment


 Suddenly, every visit to the Magic Attic- another blue/green cloth AFTER all those early visits and not a damn thing.. That ATTIC is a demon sometimes. They are piling up and the board even gave way and fell flat on it's face-- saying- STOP!!!!!  ENOUGH of this same color cloth- use it already.

Dental Appointment.  My Teeth Are Clean.  The weird thing on the back of my tooth was removed and it feels kind of sensitive...there. We don't know what it was.  Perhaps a petrified lemon drop. Stuck in place.  Refusing to dissolve.

Gone.

The Library was next on the visiting as husband read way into the evening...said "what a great book" so I had to go get more of that author.  Reading is a great exercise for his Brain Cells.  I got one book for myself.  I have quite a pile. And reading goes slowly these days due to the entertainment on the Sports show. On TV.  I don't quite understand it- the appeal--but it makes me laugh.  So. that's good.

There were some moments in yesterday's football games......gruesome in some cases (injuries) and just downright humiliating for the LA quarterback.  Stafford.  He kept throwing "pick sixes" to the opposing team players. Right to them.  They didn't have to move or jump or anything.  Just stand there and wait for the ball.  And it never stopped.  I think he even was asking the coach to take him out of the game.  He might be broken as they say.  And might not be fixable.  I was sort of thinking about his mom watching the game.  Got kinda teary eyed.  It was a hard thing to watch.

Today is Wallace's funeral.  At the big church next to Bowdoin College.  There will be a huge crowd and many speakers.  I learned years ago not to attend these things.  Sobbing like an idiot thru the entire thing...it's unpleasant for everyone.  I can cry here at home.  I cried- sobbed- through Beverly's funeral.  that was the last time I went to one.  My heart was well and truly broken that day. Wallace would be the same.


No comments: