Monday, November 22, 2021

Daily Notes- November 22nd- Rain, Confusion, Exasperation


 Spent time trying to get an appointment for a Booster Shot.  Exasperation.

Also daughter keeps bring plants and sticking them into the bathtub in the Attic.  Not individual pots. Tubs. Stacked up.  I am not happy.  I didn't mind watering individual pots but these heavy tubs are balanced on each other and kind of tippy...well, they will be here for months and will eventually sag.  And then I will have a bathtub full of DIRT.  Wet Dirt. Clogged drain.  Plumbing Troubles.

She never seems to understand that I am doing her a "favor" and she seems to always think I am required to do these things for her.  I actually want her to repot all these plants.  Individually.  

Instead she brought over more....... we had words and she left MAD AT ME.  Priceless.

A bad day all around.  Already and it's just begun, sort of.  I haven't even eaten my oatmeal so my blood sugar levels are possibly way out of norms.

I watched parts of the games yesterday.  Football.  Something was off.  Seemed more mean spirited than usual.  It's like the Universe is out of line or something.  So I switched to  Storybook Movies on CW???? I had seen the first one before.  Sort of Cinderella with only one nasty sister.  Then second one was Snow White with black Jazz Musicians sitting in for the Seven Dwarfs. Later there was a couple of influencers pretending to be together for Instagram posts  Which was weird.  The girl was a ditz always celebrating Christmas  365 and the guy was supposed to be a real "bad boy".  He was a skateboarder.  What?????  I left that one pretty fast.   Moved on to Vienna and a waltz contest with Christmas Trees on the Sanitizied Lifetime Channel.  It was dreadful.  Sunday was dreadful.  Monday isn't looking much better.

1 comment:

DianeN said...

I'm sorry you had words with your daughter and that it was such a bad day. Hoping tomorrow will be a better day. Sending a hug. Take care.