Sunday, November 28, 2021

Daily Notes- November 28th. Snow melting in the cold Sunshine


 Good Afternoon.  Too many things going on here- scattering my thoughts.  Good things.  Phone calls. Emails.  Things I need to attend to.  Listen. Process. Write down book titles.

So......today is a Football Day.  Patriots and Titans.  Two coaches who know each other very very well. History there.  It will be a Battle.  Begins NOW.  

Today is also a Birthday.   Football Pizza and then Birthday Cake.

It's cold.  I did Washing Machine Pages and one load of Wash yesterday.  It was cold where the washing machine lives (dryer vent open to the outdoors) and my handwriting was scribbly.  When I am out of sorts or someplace in my head that isn't great...I see it in the handwriting. And I saw it there yesterday.  So, I settled down and got out a fresh new book and read until my eyes said it was time for sleep.  

I've watched a few Christmas Movies. I've gotten to a place with Hallmark  (not so much Lifetime) where in the first 15 minutes I know.......I know I will like it or I know I won't.  Yesterday it was mostly won't.  Some of my favorites have been on Lifetime.  These movies are less......I don't know how to say this- false? preachy? stupid?  Hallmark has changed in the last two or three seasons.  And not in a good way. But..most of the "good stuff" hasn't been shown as yet.  We'll see.  The Magical Christmas Shoes turned out to be a Lifetime Movie and it's now recorded.  The other one I love- The kiss in the elevator movie has also been recorded- also Lifetime.  I have movies now that I can "medicate" myself with when I am feeling sad or lonely. Movies that make me laugh or just make me happy.

I have to get husband in here to watch the game.  I have the pizza dough out getting to room temp.  I have the cake in the fridge.  It's going to be okay.  A good day.