Wednesday, November 03, 2021

Daily Notes- November 3rd- Sunshine and Sadness


 This image is of a breaded slice of mozzarella cheese fried like a chicken cutlet.  I am amazed by this and would enjoy making it????  When all my teeth and gums are back to feeling "normal".  Not this week. Or next week.  I am having my teeth cleaned on Monday morning.  Whoop.

Husband and I emptied a few of the annual containers.  I am still shaking dirt off my shirt. We'll do the two larger ones...some other day.

My fingernails are very weak...I need to figure out what to be eating to get them back up to good condition.  Weak finger nails....any suggestions from my Peanut Gallery???

I read Soulmate Quotient three times yesterday.  Or once the day before and two times yesterday.  I need to buy that book.

Sadness because of Maine election results.  Always.   Reminders that Maine is RED.  Trump Red. And votes that way most of the time, but then shocks us every so often by going Deep Blue. Anyway. I am sad that they have voted YES to END THE CORRIDOR TO BRING  CLEAN ENERGY  from the Hydro Damns in Quebec.  Instead- Maine will pay for oil energy from Texas.  Dirty Oil and Coal.

Mostly they worried some of that Energy traveling thru Maine would go to Massachusetts.  Because Red Mainers do not like Massachusetts.  And Mainers LOVE having the power go out with any two inch snow storm or high winds.  Because the POWER DOES GO OUT ALL THE TIME here in Maine.

Anyway.  I live here.  And have to put up with this shit.

3 comments:

deemallon said...

About a year ago my fingernails inexplicably started shredding. A naturopath suggested Biotin. Bingo! Problem gone. If you’re having a thyroid test done, be sure to stop eight days in advance, though.

Life Scraps and Patches said...

Have you changed dish detergents? Took me a while to figure out that out but when I went back to my regular detergent my nails recovered.

Joanne S said...

My daughter suggested B12 (she had the same problem of shredding nails) so I have that but will try the Biotin next.