Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Daily Notes- November 30th.-- sunny but cold.


 I like this piece of art very much.  I'd love for the Postal Service to choose this for stamps. I would buy sheets and sheets of these images if they were stamps.

We have cold sunshine here in Maine.  The upper reaches of America. More Canadian in weather than the rest of the "lower states'. 30 degrees and sunshine at 11am.  Husband went out early for a haircut.  Now he's back working on his coloring book page to be followed by a nap.  I am not certain what I will be doing today. Always wish I could nap.  But I can't. Genetically or Emotionally Impossible.

I keep thinking it's Friday but it's only Tuesday.

I was going to tell you about something interesting that has happened around here...but I can't remember what that was...and actually...nothing interesting or exciting comes to mind.  So..

We watched the nameless Washington Team play the Seahawks last night.  The Washington Team has no name (having been forced to no longer be the Redskins- a good decision) and the announcers said their quarterback wasn't a "franchise quarterback" so........he's not a quarterback?  Because he wasn't drafted????  This guy who isn't a franchise quarterback was like 150% determined to win the game- no matter what. And he did.  The look on his face on the sidelines- We rarely see the Washington Team.  It's not on the New England radar.  The Seahawks will certainly remember this game.

The Twins down the street are going to have their hockey rink again this Winter.  Dad (a lawyer working from home- the street has a high percentage of lawyers for 11 houses) is getting ready to start construction of a larger rink for the 2021 hockey season on our street. Larger twins. Larger rink.  It's lovely to see the boys and their friends out there on "the ice" in the late mornings early afternoons and then under lights after dark. He does all the work himself (on his work breaks).  I was happy to learn we'd have hockey again this Winter.  I love the sound of it on quiet winter afternoons.

My desk calendar (November) is full.  I worked on it yesterday to get ready to tear it off and start in on December.  The garbage truck just drove past.  A Wonderful Day in The Neighborhood.

No comments: