Wednesday, August 23, 2023

Field Notes- Wednesday, August 23rd. sunshine and humidity. An animal took a bite out of the ONE PEACH on my tree.


 Shimmering Destiny.

The Boiler keeps going on.  I am doing a load of wash and I took a long hot shower before even brushing my teeth.  We'll have fresh sheets tonight.  By tonight.  I have clean hair.  All this busy-ness makes me dizzy- I need 20 minutes of quiet sitting on the couch before I make my breakfast.  Blood Sugar is messed up.  I need to eat my breakfast.

I uncovered my ornamental containers.  Watered a few- I have one gallon plastic bottles to fill.  Several. Each planter gets two or three bottles full of water......And as they get used I carry them into the house to fill.  Husband never remembered the outdoor hoses.. and I did NOT remind him.

He went by himself to get his hair cut.  It's nearby.  He got home safely.  I gave him cash.  I thought about giving him one of the new credit cards......then decided No.  I could have given him a check....but that didn't seem like a smart idea either.  October is getting closer but still feels far away.

I am reading My Heart Will Find You- Deveraux.   I think this is the fifth or sixth time.  Could even be more times.  I read the Candidate Boyfriend just as often.   And the Accidental Beauty Queen would be in that read it again line up if my library owned it.....they do not.  I never fell in love like this....so I read about it. Imagine what it must be like..... at my age, I know it will never happen for me.

Yesterday I had a pulled pork salad.  Lettuces, yellow cheese, sour cream and pulled pork.  It was delicious.  Needed more sour cream or perhaps Ranch Dressing.  I have enough for a second salad.

I can make pizza today.  I can also have a tomato sandwich.....no I forgot soft bread.  Whatever,  I definitely have supplies to make a good meal.  I have roasted cherry tomato pasta also.  I am well supplied.


No comments: