Sunday, August 27, 2023

Field Notes= Sunday, August 27th- Was hot and humid yesterday- today seems sunny and dry- so far.


 If this has been here before- excuse me. (image is now deleted from the picture file).

Yesterday I read a new book. Do I Know You?  About a married couple who have lost contact with each other.  After only 5 years being married.  They pretend to be other people while at a resort having a Dating Workshop Event.  The book is written by a married couple.  This is their second book- first was the Roughest Draft.  Which I read.  This book is better.

I write that in case you read the Roughest Draft and passed over this second book. (which I was tempted to do)

I baked.  Another Peach Cobbler.  It's fantastic.  I made husband a pizza early in the week.

Strange but True.  I have tons of things in the fridge to eat.....I am not eating anything much.  When I don't have anything in the fridge- I will eat EVERYTHING I can find.  I am not sure how that translates...... but I have pasta and pulled pork and now peach cobbler.  I also have yogurt with fruit. Not hungry.

Husband forgot to eat dinner yesterday.  so...now that is happening.

The Ornamental Planters are getting TIRED.  I try and remove all spent flowers etc.....keep the planters looking "fresh" but it's the end of August....... planters are tired and I am tired.

Sun just broke thru....I have Ac unit on to get rid of moisture in the air.  Makes things more comfortable.  Its a small unit so it really doesn't cool the house much. And husband has two shirts on.......it gets weirder by the day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Was just looking at my flower boxes , thinking they looked tired and spent .... never thought about how I was, too . So true.