Wednesday, August 16, 2023

Field Notes- Wednesday, August 16th. Hey! Sam!!!! Cooler, Cloudy with a chance of What?

Well, Things here on the page are a bit wacky.  I had trouble getting the picture where I wanted it and then the margins got screwed......I wanted this image because it has the look of a birthday cake and my daughter is having a birthday this month.....so.  

There's some breeze.  Some clouds.  Humidity is at 80%.  The Sunporch smells like rotting garbage. What has died out there??????

I read a 7 day book yesterday  Prom Mom. Author Laura Lipman.  The book had all the colors (Pink) and title of a Rom Com.  It was NOT.  It was a very very intense book.  No one was  who or what they seemed....turns out the author is known for her tight, intense murder mysteries.  I was up until 2 am.  Tried several times to stop and finish reading today- but...could...not...stop.....  Revenge served ice cold.

Today something ACTUALLY a Rom Com.  The Women's Soccer yesterday- reruns- was intense.  I haven't been reading the sports page so I am always surprised by the outcome.  And not one of the teams I want to win- have won. So there is that.

I need to turn on some lamps.  dark in here.  Big News out of Georgia.  About Time for Trump to crawl into his Safe Room and lock the door.  I sure hope Clarence Thomas and Ginny are next on the Hit List.  Who would have thought an Asshole with Orange Skin and Long Strange Hair would be the one to kill American Democracy ?????? wow. Just wow.


No comments: