Friday, August 11, 2023

Daily Notes- Friday, August 11th. Very humid yesterday. Rain overnight. Cloudy right now.


 I SURVIVED the drive to and from the Hair Appointment.  I let them know it would be my LAST visit.  I've been going there since I was working at the Greenhouse and would run over and get my hair cut and then run back to work...... at the point where I stopped coloring my hair and let it just be white.  I never went gray.  Or a mix- it went from dark brown to white.  One day to the next. Just like my mother.

I think my Anxiety (in the car) made husband even more agitated......not a great combo.  We got there.....we are NEVER doing that again.  A REAL wake up.......he kept asking- "where are we going".  Last haircut he just drove right to the place....no questions.  I am shocked that his memory is going so rapidly.   Also it was 12:30 and traffic in our Town is a nightmare at that Time in August. It was bumper to bumper the entire way there.  Like Bumper Cars.

Turns out Dawn is really excellent for washing hair......it is wonderful for getting all the "product" out of your hair.... the gal cutting my hair says she uses Dawn the day after she has put all sorts of product in her hair......gets it all out, softens the hair- is just the perfect thing to use to clean your hair.  There you have it.

I was just thinking, myself, if they can wash baby ducks....why not an old man's greasy hair????

The BIG HUGE GUY (chair next to me) getting A PERM FARTED.....then he fell asleep. Maine!!!

My hair is very short.  Great for August. My Friend here in Town says the place my hairdresser recommended doesn't exist (???)........Park Row- blue house at the end of the street by the big church..... we'll see.  My friend says the places she has found have now all got different cutters and she doesn't like any of them.  Has me wondering........in October SON could drive me.......

I had a big mixed greens salad with olive oil and Balsamic yesterday and finished off the chicken salad.  Today I will have honey yogurt, bran buds and pitted sweet cherries.  If I remember to prepare it ahead of Lunch Time.  Otherwise it's a cheese and pickle on toast or just the remainder of the salad greens minus protein.  I do like salad with protein.  I'll keep you informed on my Lunch Menus.

No comments: