Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Daily Notes- Cloudy- perhaps it will rain?


 A view of the paper filled desk drawer.  This is the picture I now have covering today and the blank space next to it.  Tomorrow a new month.  All the spaces blank.  Waiting.

Yesterday husband went for a walk in the woods behind the house.  Where we walked with Riley.  He came back broken.  So...no more walks in those woods.  It's the reason.. when kind hearted people suggest we get another dog.....broken. Just typing is too hard.  The love was so strong. Neither of us could get thru another goodbye.  Or another walk in the woods.  One of our children will make that walk- with a mixture of ashes from the dog and the two people who loved him.  In future years. We still have years and miles yet to go.

I finished my Louise Penny book.  Now I have only one left to read.  And then the wait for the new book coming out this year.  I have to find a new author with a long list of titles. I might visit the Read Alikes site.  If you liked reading  "       " then you might like reading "   ".

The news- well, I stopped watching.  Well chewed and re-chewed news is not what I want right now. I am wanting ACTION.  Gaetz.  Wow.  The poster guy for the Republican Party and their juvenile sex habits.

We did order Chinese Lunch yesterday.  It was very good.  We have enough for a second day of Chinese Lunch.  I have two new avocado pits.  Wondering if I want to try and grow a second and third plant?  Or just tuck them into the big freezer bag of pits in the vestibule fridge.  The dye freezer. I kept the skins as well.

No comments: