Monday, March 01, 2021

Daily Notes- March First


 Chosen for the deep colors of Winter vegetables.  I thought I had a picture for  you. I didn't.

I did walk down to the sewing room and collected a handful of cloth.  for sewing to the little cloth I had made-- it seems like long ago.  it had been hanging on the wall across from the dining table.  I took it down.  It was unfinished.  Speaking.

While I watched CNN and Stanley Tucci eating his way across Italy- the cloth found what it wanted. Something I had EcoPrinted a few years ago.  And--it's good.  In fact, it's perfect.  I sewed three sides while I watched a NOVA program on Mars.  And the Rover.

I will take it's picture when the rain stops.  Very dark here.  Very wet.  I think it rained all night and will rain all day.  Which is excellent.  We need ground water.

I got a little pin on Saturday.  "I got my COVID shot" it says.  I pinned it to my mask.  Wore it to the grocery store today.  My one indoor event- the grocery store.

My milk- the brand I like very much- the entire case where it goes is empty.  I was noticing empty spots on shelves.  So, I got an extra oatmeal.  An extra instant coffee.  They also had an empty space where my Aveeno skin cream usually is.  So I had to try in the baby section.  No.  So back to the other section and choosing something new.  Still with oats.  Still Aveeno.  Makes me nervous.

I bought bananas as my fruit this week.

The new store manager packed my groceries.  He said "have a nice day"  and then stopped and said "choose to have a nice day".  He said it's what he says to his kids each day.  And I smiled (under the mask) but I think it showed in my eyes.  So...you out there reading this--choose to have a nice day.

1 comment:

Liz A said...

it baffles me that so many people choose to be angry all the time