Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Daily Notes- Happy St Patrick's Day to All


 Results of looking thru and tearing out pages of several years worth of BonAppetite magazines. I now have a nice collection of words and fonts.  I watched Law and Order/MSNBC while tearing and scissoring.  I have a very small collection of new recipes to try.  I rarely do try them.  But it's nice to "think" I might. One for a great crust for fruit pies.  That's something I actually  do make.  Fruit Pies.

I selected square and got rectangular a second day in a row for the daily  image.  If this continues I will rotate the images to a long rectangle instead of a tall one. It's like all my digital stuff is decaying.

Cold.  Here.  Sunshine.  The Morning Paper was in the box. But not yesterday's. And some mail that was went directly into the shredder.  Later- after this-- I will carry the shredder container out to the compost bins. The birds might like some fresh paper for their nests.  I used to like the shredded brown paper we got in boxes at the greenhouse.  Packing type paper but very nice for the compost-- worms. Sort of like coffee filter paper.  Might have been waste from making coffee filters.  I think I have enough brown paper bags so I'll shred them for the birds.

I stopped reading my book.  It was making me cry.  But I'll go back to it.  Eventually.

On the way back from the road where our mail box and newspaper boxes are located-- I checked the Peach Trees.  I need to buy sulfur to spray the fruit trees and  fertilizer sticks. I'm making a list. Checking it twice and three times.

No comments: