Monday, March 15, 2021

Daily Freezing Cold Day


 Lights I am thinking of buying for the long dining room wall.  Not black.  Bronze that seems to be quite the popular finish these days.  I want black.  But had to settle for distressed bronze for all the door knobs. Either that or--no doorknobs.  Quite the choice.

I am guessing the light could be folded up flat against the wall.  Which would work for my purposes.

Keyboard was doing a good job with the new batteries for a while.  It might be my typing.  Going too fast.  Now-- who in my high school typing class would have ever expected to read that?  Certainly not the teacher.  But the process transferred into my brain..... somehow.  

Penny's Glass Houses.  The drug smugglers.  Violent.  Ugly.  Deadly. I stopped reading and watched Storage Wars instead.  I've seen almost all of them.  Mindless. And I screamed at PBS for continuing to fund raise.  Sunday PBS is one of my most favorite things. Used to be one of my most favorite things.

Shopping this morning.  TWENTY degrees and BLOWING WIND.  So...more like ZERO DEGREES.  Maine where no one wants to actually live. I got everything on my list at the grocery. Even my special milk.  The shelf with my milk was full.  So...that was a very big wonderful surprise.  And the very small stationary section had envelopes.  So now we have those. We were out. I got business and regular sizes.  Just to cover my bases.  No 9 by 11 size. And they did not have my favorite Pilot precise V7 pens.Only the V5 which is thinner.  I like a fatter line.  And I like black ink. Not blue.

We had pizza for supper yesterday.  The pie for pi day.  It was good.

So...nothing much to say.  No wonder no comments.

 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love living in Maine, wouldn't choose anywhere else! :>) This was my shopping day, but I took a look at the thermometer and said, uh, uh no way am I going out today!