Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Daily Notes- November 27

                                      

I call this tin rabbit "It Wasn't Me".   He's on the table where I put things I am not ready to give to Goodwill but not really ready to pack into a box either.  Packed in a box means keeping it.  And thinking about my son unpacking the box after I am gone and saying "what the hell?".  Perhaps he'll just get rid of the boxes and not open them???  It Wasn't Me.

I had a "waking dream" this morning.  Not fast asleep but not yet opening my eyes and being awake.  G was being examined by a doctor who was being rude and unkind- I was about to stand and protect  but before I could ---a stylized version of Riley flew through the wall and toward the doctor.  Above the floor.  Long legs, lovely body, large head.  Beautiful. Almost like a ancient cave painting come to life.  Protecting.

I told G what I had seen.  Because I had felt that I would see Riley again (in his new form) and was anticipating the event.  And now I had.  Flying in to protect G.  

Now the two of us have all three of our protectors.  The Dog.  The Warrior Woman.  The Monk.

And I think It Wasn't Me will go into the bookcase after it gets painted in January.  Staying.... not going or being packed away.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This post really made me feel good. Knowing Riley is good (gone but not gone), knowing you have protectors. Much to be thankful for. Even that tin rabbit. Wishing you a Thanksgiving of peace.