Thursday, June 13, 2019

Daily Notes- June 13th


Removing some white.  Adding--it's a trial-nothing stitched-- to see.  Not enough of interest so I will venture into the Magic Attic.  See what I can see. This blue cloth-too match/matchy. And this is the second side (back).  I think the shelf with blue has some interesting things.  If not-it might be Time to try a slice of one of my iron eco-print cloths.  Which reminded me--I should cut the Walmart bleached black out from behind the heart.  For use somewhere else.

Riley's Vet Visit.  Blood test on the liver enzymes.   Was, at one Time in the 100's now 570.  Amoxicillin for four weeks.  Which is slowing him down.  His liver is shedding tonic, acidic waste as it fails.  Other than that-- an Animal in his Prime.  Beautiful coat.  Perfect hips.  Joyful on the daily walk.  Hard to say how much pain he is in.  Usually it shows in the eyes.  He turns his head. He will let us know when it's too much. And, this might be why he finds it hard to sleep.

Yesterday was sunny and hot--not a breeze to be had.  Today it's overcast and muggy. Mosquitos everywhere.  Blood thirsty.  G is bringing the AC units down from the Attic.  We won't install them while the mosquitos are so bad.  It's cool in the house.  No windows open.  Weather man says rain..
Grass is growing right before our eyes.

Riley and I are watching Women's Soccer.  But first I have to figure out which team is which.
Yesterday was easy.  Most of the members of Norway were blond.  French players brunette.  I am thinking Brazil is blue.  All have dark hair.  AUS can be Australia or Austria.  Great SAVE!!!  And then a SCORE!!!  Australia.   Looks like a great game.  Gotta go.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry to read about Riley. It's so hard when our dogs (or any other pets) are ill. God bless and keep you all.