Wednesday, February 08, 2023

Field Notes- Wednesday, February 8th. Bright sunshine, snow overnight- 3 or 4 inches- 40's later today.


 Most of the Art comes from Little Something's blog.  She is a graphic artist and has the BEST images on her blog.  I wrote down the artist's names but then changed the page of my calendar......I have to start writing them on index cards.  I will go back to her post and get a name for you.

This is such a simple image- we could all make one-- why not do that, huh?  Four roughly rectangular pieces of cloth or card stock or typing paper or gift wrap......whatever you have. Cut shapes.  Paste them down on a larger paper.  Glue stick.  Then make marks with crayon, Sharpie or colored pencils.   Or use cloth.

Meet you back here on Valentine's Day and we can share what we have made. Leave a comment and we can go to your blog or send them to me.  I'll post them.

Husband is starting up the snowblower and clearing the rapidly melting 4 inches or snow.  Man Measurement.  laughing.  Men always exaggerate.

I was getting myself all psyched up for Spring.  

We had TV reception troubles yesterday.  The local channels came in clear. I watched the show before Jeopardy and then watched Jeopardy.  I didn't guess any of the answers. I did watch my 4pm MSNBC even with the distraction of goofy colored jumbles on the screen (sound was perfect)....It was very interesting following HumptyTrumpty down the trail with Stormy Daniels.  Sounds like any other fellow doing the same would be in Prison. He should use that as his new ID on social media.

I am also interested in the Balloon.  Huge.  The military measures in air craft carriers and not school busses.  I am laughing over here as this is the most ridiculous Man Measurement Game........EVER!!!

No comments: