Sunday, February 19, 2023

Field Notes- Sunday February 19th. Bright light reflecting off the remaining snow. Storm coming.


 Expensive little Japanese Steamer Pot.

Something about the size and shape that interests me.

I rearranged the Daily Silverware Drawer.  I have salad serving spoons.  Huh!  Moved them to the soup spoon section.  So I would be reminded of them....there. Also two identical long handled spoons.  Why. for what?   Anyway- they are also moved to a new spot.

I can't recall the when and why of the purchase of this set of utensils.  French.  Perhaps bought in Europe. I was very "Fancy" back in Europe......I felt comfortable there. I fit.

I used up the final Baked Potato- peeled and cut into cubes and mixed into the Panera Baked Potato Soup. I added chives.  Heated it all up.  Was very good.  Meatloaf dinners still to eat..  I'll cook the broccoli separately so it gets soft. Perhaps add extra carrots.  Little Japanese Steamer Pot.

I have nothing more to say.   I did a load of wash, husband folded his half (I was surprised) and piled my clothing on a chair on to my side of the room. Unfolded. (not surprised)  These are the messages he sends.......has been sending for years...

I am reading today.......only stopping to make my dinner.

No comments: