Monday, February 20, 2023

Field, Notes- Overcast, cloudy with a chance of rain and 50 degrees.


 Not my tree but resembles our backyard.  The way back tree line into the woods and the thin layer of frozen white snow.  If I had a tree that looked like this- we'd have it cut down. You can see they cut out the center of the tree....idiots.

I cannot understand pruning things this way.

Only two checkout lines open....again.  I always choose the same little guy. He's very careful.  I was surprised today is a Holiday.  The Library doors were locked.  I got a nice fresh half loaf of English Toasting Bread.  I'm eating the end piece with tons of BUTTER. Not Toasted.

Husband gave me his empty bottle of dandruff shampoo (so I would know what to buy)- so I could get him a new one.  I got him a different brand with the exact same ingredients.  I handed him the empty bottle he gave me to take to the store.  He said "this new one looks like the old one....."  Needless to say the next few minutes were totally confusing for him.......and weird for me.

My son and daughter would tell me...next time dispose of the old WHITE bottle in the store garbage can. Tell him he has always gotten his shampoo in a blue bottle.  Doesn't seem right. Eventually...it will.

Chicken thighs were $4.29 a pound and last week 99 cents a pound.  Explain this to me.......

I have one additional day to read last week's books.  And tomorrow I will go back to the library to get new books.  I have two to pick up. Husband did not like the books I got him last week.


No comments: