Friday, February 17, 2023

Field Notes- Dark, Broody Weather - waiting for Stormy Rain Sleet etc.


 This is tiled a Blob Party Print.  Something has gone wrong here on the page but I am just going to keep typing and ignore it.    I think the artist is Victori Atelier.  I closed and opened and now we are back to Normal.   The Art has a McDonald's feel to it....... Pink Arches.

Weather today is going to have everything.  Like an Everything Bagel.  A little dark clouds, some rain, some sleet, some snow, and possibly wind etc..... dark out there. Yesterday was WARM. Sunshine.

I wrote checks ....lots of bills.  Everything more expensive than it was last month. Why is that? Who do we blame for that?  You know...the Economy?  Transportation?  Space Balloons? Chinese.?

I looked in the fridge yesterday and it's blindingly EMPTY.  The major color inside is WHITE. I do need to "hop to" get a new pot of chicken soup Going.  I did make Pasta for the Chicken Parm dinners.  I will need to make soup noodles along with soup.  I am tired just thinking about all this.

My tummy feels all crampy.  I did eat chocolate yesterday (Brownie) and I don't think the inner workings of my digestive system likes chocolate.  Cramps up. Yep...not a happy digestive track........

So, not much to say and not much time to say it ......... I do have a load of wash to do.  I noticed the bedroom floor is dusty again.  Daughter  reported in- she has the card table. I knew it wasn't here. TV yesterday was iffy.  That Trent show on ABC is pretty good.  I wish they all spoke louder.  I miss most of the plot.  Jeopardy was....odd. Last evening. No one seemed to really be trying. I wasn't either- I usually can answer two and maybe three of the questions.  I didn't even try yesterday.

My book is getting to the difficult and the good parts. The Bodyguard and the School Teacher drove to Cosco- needed to take a ferry to another island.  Used her ratty small car. Today- he gets blind drunk. I am reminded that there are dark places in this book......painful places.....This seems to be my theme for the month. Nora's book had me in tears for days after finishing it. I like books to have happy ending.

I like to think I will have a happy ending.

2 comments:

Kim Carney said...

I am so enjoying Will Trent!

Py687 said...

Not sure how I came across this blog when browsing the internet, but I certainly wish you well. From one internet stranger to another--take care!