Saturday, January 07, 2023

Field Notes- Saturday, January 7th. We have SNOW. Husband is snowplowing the wet mess up and off the driveway as I type.


 I was cleaning out the picture file and wondered what this one was.......and now we know.

I have books to return to the Library.  I didn't read at all yesterday.  I watched MSNBC and all the votes until past my bedtime.  Woke up to find Kevin had sold his soul (if he has one) to be Speaker of a room full of angry CATS.  The gang of seven wants to control the Military.  Let's all guess WHY.

Canada is looking good right now and it's only a few hours drive north.  Hurry before they close the border.

My new desk calendar has a very smooth surface.  My colored pencils like it very much. I will have to slide a protective surface under if I decide to use ink.  So one month doesn't bleed thru to the next.  I just coughed and wet my pants.  Gosh I love being an Old Woman...... not.

Someone showed their Christmas gift in a recent post- Anti Social Pencils.  I may stitch a Sampler. Here are a few: 

I'd love to stay and chat, but I'm lying.   On your mark, get set, go away.  Like a good neighbor...stay over there.  Eww, People.  Not any of YOU of course- you all stay right here with me.  Joanne.

And there you have my thoughts for today.  I cried during the entire medal ceremony at the White House. Because...it's only getting worse going forward.....

1 comment:

DogStarArt said...

You made me laugh! Love the Anti-Social sampler idea! That would fit me to a T... I happen to work for the company that owns the 'Like a Good Neighbor' jingle. Or maybe Barry Manilow does, he wrote it. I like your version better.

Have a good weekend!

Betsy