Monday, January 02, 2023

Field Notes- Monday, January 2nd. Overcast, 43, library closed today.


 Well, so far today.  First Monday of 2023.  Grocery Store.  Washing Machine- two loads.  In the dryer now.  Then folding.  Clean sheets.  Reading a good book- I had judged it by it's dull cover but I like it.  Better Than Fiction by Alexa Martin.  I returned the book with the warning.  Not because of the warning but because the writing wasn't as smooth as it might have been .......choppy.  I am guessing to show how tense and jumpy the female character was/is.  

Speaker of the House Vote.  Finger Pointing. 

Football was good enough yesterday.  Quarterbacks getting banged up.....Can a team win with a third or fourth choice Q-Back????

I reheated the Christmas Dinner leftovers of roasted potatoes and roasted carrots.  That was my late supper. I sort of wished we had gotten some of that Cheesecake in the leftover bag.

Not much happening.....I am listening to that ridiculous "Fruits and Vegetables" commercial.  $25 off your first purchase of the two tiny bottles of capsules filled with dry fruit and vegetable powder..........gosh, what a "deal".  Slow day........perhaps something interesting will happen tomorrow????????


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there’s my poster!

Anonymous said...

This is Dee BTW.