Saturday, October 29, 2022

Field Notes- Saturday, October 29th. Husband wants a new puzzle.


 Colored Pencil Fence.

Sigh.   Pelozi's husband.  Armed Nut-jobs guarding Voting Drop off Boxes.  Some with dogs.  Tell Me.......why.  Because I want to know how we got into this Crap Fest.  Tell me why these people believe........I sit here in front of the TV News and I am dumbfounded.  Really.  I can't figure out what is "in it" for the people doing the bidding.  Nothing.  They get NOTHING.  

Drugs.  The Fent.....something one.  The one that kills almost as quickly as you ingest it.  Mixed in with other drugs.  The newest Saturday Night Special.  Faster than a speeding bullet.

Daughter has called and I sent husband over with the stuff she wanted. Cement things. He may get a puzzle out of it.  Unless they all look too difficult.  Then he won't. She has a few for him to look at. She has "busy cats" so if she has a puzzle out the cats like shoveling the pieces off the table into the floor vents.  Cats.  Why do people like them?????

It's Saturday.  I made it thru another week.  I read Crusie's Anyone But You for the second time last evening. 40 year old woman and the 30 year old guy one floor down.  Next up another Crusie- Fast Women.  Like watching an old Perry Mason episode except Perry and Della argue a lot. In the best rom com kind of way.  

1 comment:

DianeN said...

I hope you have a better day tomorrow and in the meantime why not cats? They can be wonderful companions.