Sunday, October 23, 2022

Field Notes- Late on Sunday Evening. Realizing I haven't posted.


 Sorry I forgot to post.  I decided to go to the library and grocery store today....not Monday.

I got an armload of books.  Most I have read already but a good book is always a good book. I need to go looking on the internet and reserve books-- from other libraries.

I am definitely going to make the kale, pasta dish you all mentioned.  With white beans. No sausage. I used to always have cooked sausage crumbles in the freezer- if any are still in the freezer- they expired long ago.  I should do a clean out.  I bet lots of really OLD things are in there. Frozen isn't actually Forever.

My groceries added up to $158.  No meat.  No vegetables.  Milk.  Coffee cream.   Husband's Chicken Parm dinners ($7.99 each).  Toilet paper rolls were 16 for $12.95.  I am thinking I now have enough to get into 2023...just.  The Republican candidates should mention the cost of toilet paper. As an Election Prompt.  I need to return (sometime this week) and get coffee pods for the Keurig and a loaf of bread and some American cheese so I can make Toasted Cheese sandwiches.  I forgot those things.

I can wait until next week.  I did buy frozen yogurt.

Well,  I'll write more tomorrow.  Watching Law and Order.  Endlessly.  The Football games were interesting.  Blow-outs.  Watching Brady and the Bucs......wow.  What happened???

1 comment:

Life Scraps and Patches said...

I think you would enjoy Out of the Clear Blue Sky, by Kristin Higgins