Monday, October 03, 2022

Field Notes- October 3rd. Grocery Store Monday. No bottled lemonade. Library Books.


 This looks like my Vegetable Soup.  I don't buy this brand of cookware.  Always on sale.  The one I buy is never on sale.

Today I selected celery, nice carrots- not bagged- for my soup @ the grocery..  I have a few chunks of cabbage to add. And a can of diced tomatoes and another can of white beans.  There might be a small can of corn or peas I can add- unless I have something in the frozen vegetables drawer.  Not sure what those green leaves are.  But I do have a really nice Basil plant on the front porch.  I added a large sprig to the pasta sauce.  I also have small pasta.  I like adding pasta to vegetable soup. So wasn't that riveting???

I did a load of clothes yesterday.  Did the "new" Washing Machine Pages.  It's different writing and knowing that my kids wanted to read the Pages.  It changes things.  Do you tell the truth? How much?

I still have to pull the clean clothing OUT of the dryer and fold all of it.  I usually do this RIGHT AWAY but did not yesterday as there was Football.  I'll just give the dryer 5 to 10 minutes to warm the clothes up and get the wrinkles out???  Then fold and put them away.  Mostly tees and undies.

I am wearing my favorite black socks..  I mended them last year at the beginning of the warm weather when I stop wearing socks.  So..this is my first time wearing the mended socks.  Wow.  Just like new. I used white on the black socks because it was spring-y and soft.  Good choice. Not the color but the spring-y ness.  Feels good on the bottom of my feet. All that counts......


No comments: