Sunday, January 23, 2022

Daily Notes- Sunday, January 23rd- Bengals and 49er's Win. At the Last Minute.


 The view from inside my house.  This post might not get finished as the computer had an "episode" last night that required a hard shut down.  Last legs. And it was difficult waking it up this morning.  But this is the view.  The part closest to you is ice.  Down, right of the big bushy thing- the side walk is dry. And further down the driveway is dry also.  Ice where the Sun Don't Shine.

Football yesterday.  Bengals!!!!!!!  And this morning we read that Jimmy G didn't "crap his pants" and the 49ers beat Green Bay in Green Bay where it was FRIGID.  Now.....which one of these teams do I want to play the Buc's and Brady????  Well, if Brady makes it today.....the betting lines got two games wrong so far.

I have a ball of pizza dough warming up.  Just out of the fridge it takes it a few hours to get itself going.

My co worker at the greenhouse sent a book title- A Noise Downstairs.  Barclay.  She says it's a creepy mystery, if I like that sort of thing.  I do and I don't.  I sort of like being scared- but then I don't.

I am re-reading the Hating Game for like the 10th time.  And it's very different this time.  This happens. I'm different this time so the book is too.  Things that bothered me about the book the first 9 times- this time they don't.  This time I am reading it entirely differently.  There is subtext I never realized before. I am enjoying the book so much more, being more sympathetic to the male character. I am evolving.

Finished my soup yesterday- added a bit more water to make it looser.  Had another Swiss, Mayo and Romaine sandwich (the last of everything) while tucked under my down couch blanket..   No candy.  No cookies.  I did some sewing.  Started today with a hot shower, fresh clothes.  I even remembered to comb my hair (I tend to forget as I wash up sans eyeglasses and don't really SEE my hair looking all weird)  

I am trying to remember if I brushed my teeth???

The computer thing shook me up.  Made me feel like I was alone on a dark strange highway not knowing where I was or how to get home.  It woke up sort of fine this morning.  I'll give reading blogs a try now that I've written to you.  Because you are one of the best parts of my day.

2 comments:

DianeN said...

You are one of the best parts of my day, too.

Deb Lacativa said...

Don't wait until it's dead. Make the call.