Saturday, January 08, 2022

Daily Notes- Saturday, January 8th.


 Cute squishy chair.   I have no idea where photo came from ....... little somethings?

Two visits to grocery.  I had forgotten husband's yogurt.  So a second trip but this time we took my car - to charge up the battery.  It's been weeks since I drove it.  Once it snows- I stay home or have husband drive me.  He has all wheel Jeep.  Streets were clean and dry.

I woke up and my back sort of felt like it couldn't hold me upright.  Like I would fold backward and then collapse. I just stood in one place, not moving, until it sorted itself out.  Now it's fine.  Sitting in the cute squishy chair might be fun.

I might have over sweetened my coffee.  It's pretty darned sweet.

I took the jigsaw puzzle back.  Our daughter suggested we dump it into the recycling bucket.  I told her it was library property.  Husband still thinks pieces are missing.  The entire puzzle was still together when I opened the box- just folded to fit back into the box.

I don't have much else to talk about.  One of the Radio On TV guys got COVID on his Christmas Vacation to Florida and the Bahamas.  His family (wife and two kids) did not get sick.  Even being in close proximity to him.  Weird.  So, he's been broadcasting from his basement where he has been living since they got home.  He looked like hell the first few days.  Yesterday he looked almost normal.

Well, nothing else to say.  We got about an inch of snow.  Maybe two.  Nothing like they were forecasting. Maine is now in severe drought conditions.  Weird but true.  Our natural winter is lots of 48 inch snow storms.  Not...... just under two inches. 

I did laundry yesterday so I could read today but at 4:30 we have Football and again at 7:30.  And two games tomorrow.  Weird.  Extra week seventeen to make things more profitable.  Not a fan.

No comments: