Thursday, January 06, 2022

Daily Notes- January 6th- Another Day of Infamy.


 This is what Pandemic Life feels like.  Living in a glass bowl.  I used to make these when I worked at the greenhouse.  I made up little stories and then designed the bowls to go along.  This one is quite lovely.

I am rather "attached" these days to gray and green.  Somber colors.

My daughter brought me a pair of beige linen Eileen Fisher pants from Goodwill.  For what ever I want to do with them.  On the table was the scarf DebL had sent me with her dye deck colors. Daughter said- send it.  Have her do things to those pants.  I am thinking a dark color.  My butt is too large to be walking around in light beige.  But with extra people in the house- I think the dye deck might not be working in 2022. Safety concerns.

In yesterday's comments- news of a new variant in France.  I am just starting to think this is all tied into Global Warming.  It's just a thought on the edges.  But...Fire, Drought, Flood, Plague.......... on Ancient Aliens ---Earth is sometimes discussed as sort of "experimental" ........ someone's science project???

I began the day with a shower.  Last night I was lost in my dreams and couldn't find my way back....... it wasn't the best dream.  I woke feeling....lost.  So.  I decided a hot shower was what I needed.  Later today I have two loads of Washing Machine Pages.  

January 6th is not a day I want to re-live via the news on tv. 

 Paula left a comment yesterday.  I am also lactose intolerant but I had never seen it as an opportunity to clear the aisles at the grocery.  Laughing.

1 comment:

Deb Lacativa said...

I'd be happy to bring color to those britches. And yes, there will be a dye deck up and running but not likely until late May. My process relies on warm outdoor weather. Who knows what the weather will bring and when these days? Your pants might make the video!