Wednesday, January 12, 2022

Daily Notes- A Freezing Cold Wednesday, January 12th.

 


Let's see how many hits from Garnet Hill with this image of the pillow.  Not the one I was actually interested in...but I was interested in being reminded of the border design on this pillow.  I'd show you the other one...but that means going back in...and that will only encourage bad behavior on the part of of the retail/internet.

I also heard from the baking company this morning (emails) regarding my interest in Buttermilk Pancake Mix.

If it wasn't so irritating and STUPID, I might be amused that they have nothing better to do. I am, quite frankly, their demographic...but I think their demographic has gotten tired of baking and cooking. COVID Cooking Fatigue.  It's a thing......maybe.

Yesterday was Computer Housekeeping Day.  Deleting and then Empty the Trash. Done and Done.

I read more of my Louise Penny book.  I am very close to the end but saved the last bit for today.  It got very dark and ugly suddenly..... as these books do near the end.

My Raspberry Jello with frozen raspberries instead of the one cup of cold water- is VERY TART.  I think the frozen berries were NOT sweet.  Which I solved yesterday with a spoon of sugar (so not what I intended when buying sugar free) on the surface under the whipped cream.  Also not the best dessert on a below freezing- furnace running all the time Winter Day.  My excuse is that I forgot where I put the jello boxes..........yep..so I couldn't make jello in the Summer.

No comments: