Friday, January 14, 2022

Daily Notes- Friday, January 14th. Bitterly Cold


 Pillow three. 

Today I visited the site of a quilt ARTIST I had never known about and...wow..sometimes the things I don't know about Thread, Stitch and Cloth.....overwhelm me. she mentions the Dairy Barn in Athens, Ohio where I went to school.  Ohio University.  At the Time I was there- it was still a barn full of cows.

And wouldn't you know it- now I can't find the link back to that Artist..  Will have to exist in my memory. I can't remember the beginning thread I followed this morning.

But before I left her site: a long book list.  She adds a "what I am reading" at the end of her posts.  And I noticed a few books I had read and enjoyed so I copied the list of books from an additional few posts. Eleven.  Now if I had only written her website at the top.

EDIT:  I found her: Helen Geglio.  I added her to my Bookmark List and now have the task of removing 6 that husband added to my computer.  I am reminded that I actually created this blog one evening with daughter.  All the mechanics of it were done by me.  How I have composted in the years since.  Brain Rot.

Now, long time Readers know the number eleven is important to me.  It's sort of a "beacon".  When it shows up- I pay attention. (yep-- this was a beacon that I have let myself slide....)

It's very cold.  But I have had the furnace running for only a short time.  We have a new puzzle.  I found it on the floor under magazines in the guest bedroom.  Vincent Van Gogh.  Blue Skies.  I paid two dollars for it at Goodwill at some point in time- at least 2 years ago- BC  (before Covid). BC. Gosh. 

No comments: