Friday, August 20, 2021

Daily Notes- August 20th Rained last night and very humid this morning


 So......August 20th.  I went out to the grocery/pharmacy to pick up the other two inhalers.  That was all and then I came home.  Wrote checks for our bills and then peeled and sliced the Peaches and put them in a container and into the fridge. I shredded paper.  Swept the floor. Selected colors for husband's coloring.

I am not breathing very well today.  So I won't be doing much today.  Reading. Or just sitting with my eyes closed.

Yesterday evening's pizza was very good.  Two slices for husband's lunch.

I had hoped it would be raining today.  Like yesterday.  Was supposed to rain for two or three days.  We need rain.  But we have humidity.  I am skipping the hose watering today.

I have a book I started reading yesterday.  Bookshop of Second Chances.  Set in Scotland. Not sure I will read it all the way thru.  It's plodding along.  But I always give a book about a bookshop a try at least.

My Master Gardener Buddy wants me to join her to work on a courtyard Navy Garden but I have said no. The last thing I need to do is collapse out in public.  

I'm just going to sit quietly in the cool house.  I have a lovely gifted red tomato, sandwich bread and mayo which will make a DIVINE sandwich later.  Possibly eaten leaning over the sink to keep my clothing juice free.

1 comment:

Deb Lacativa said...

I took a ripe peach to eat while doing errands.
Thank goodness white linen comes clean pretty easily.
Now I crave a tomato sandwich.