Tuesday, August 10, 2021

Daily Notes- August 10th- Cloud Cover and not as hot as yesterday


 A Chinese postage Stamp.  I love it. 

Today we have cloud cover.  And I am watering my Not Yet Grass but things are happening since the fertilizer beads were tossed onto the surface and watered in- all the beads dissolved.  That's some sort of "progress".

I haven't chosen a book for today.  I was "possibly" going to start a very small cloth.  4 by 6 inches.  Small. Just to SEE if I like doing it.  I got started watching some vintage Season One Law and Order. They are starting over.  It was okay.  Everyone is so young.  As you can surmise...I am ambivalent about everything except the grass.

Husband went out for a haircut.  I heard the car return but I don't see him in the house as yet.

I noticed on my credit card bill......many many visits to the grocery store.  Like every two days.  That has to stop.  I know it's because it's hard to find enough prepared dinners for husband- last time I went I only found one.  He needs 7.  There was a time when I had a week's worth in the fridge.  But that Time is long past.  I might have to cook.

And typing that made me laugh.

I actually made myself a Big Salad yesterday and later had crackers and good cheddar cheese.  That was me for yesterday.  

My bathroom sink is unclogged.  Draining perfectly this morning during teeth brushing, face washing and hair wetting.  At the end- the sink was empty of water.  Not up to the rim.  I felt pretty darn happy.

My timer has gone off- I need to go shut off the hose- if I don't go right now- I forget and it waters the Earth the rest of the day until I notice.......and water is expensive here in Maine.  Limited in Quantity.

No comments: