Wednesday, July 07, 2021

Daily Notes- July 7th. Sunshine, Heat, Humidity


 Really...you just can't make this stuff up.  Maine is so TOTALLY WEIRD.  Also an armed gunfight with police and we don't know who on the highway coming into Maine from Massachusetts.  The arrested gun men were coming to Maine for some sort of "military" engagement which they think is "legal".  

The Cannabis Camp is seen- by the people organizing it--as a Tourist Destination type thing. The stuff is legal here.  Well, medical and edible is legal here but I've seen co-workers smoking the stuff for years at the greenhouse.  Smells like skunk.  Disgusting.

I collected about a dozen mosquito bites in the small window of time I spent out getting the morning paper and walking back to the house.  My ankles are itchy.  I also put my bill envelopes in the mailbox and put the little red flag up.  I was too late yesterday.

Not much else to write here.  July is a pretty BLANK month as far as I can tell.  We did get DQ yesterday. I got the vanilla and chocolate cone.  It was different.  Okay.  I have a container of yeasted waffle batter in the porch fridge.  It needed 12 hours in the fridge to--whatever.  It now looks nice and bubbly. I was happy I had all the ingredients for the recipe.  And I managed to get my waffle iron back from my daughter.

Waffles later today.

1 comment:

Liz A said...

Waffles … with ice cream and hot fudge sauce