Monday, July 19, 2021

Daily Notes- July 19th. Looks like another cloudy damp day. Which is FINE.


 From a magazine.  Up early to register the car and pay the tag tax.  I am back.  To being Me.  I had the nicest chat with a guy from Los Angeles who was also getting his tags.  We discussed masks and COVID and not going anywhere and...well, it felt good to be doing that.  In another place and Time we could have continued the conversation and gotten coffee.  Los Angeles- why come to live in Maine? Perhaps  he's the guy who flies to Maine to cut the grass at his ocean front home????  The red eye every 10 days.  Just to cut the grass.  Not the guy but wouldn't that have been a hoot.

Daughter was waiting in the parking lot-- and trying to give directions to the place they were going to work-- to her work partner.  It was funny.  The two of them are funny.  Sam and George. I wonder if he will find his way to work????

The next item on my check list is getting the car inspected.  But that won't be today.  So many rules and taxes and fees and stickers for cars here in Maine.  That seems to be the only way to make money here.

I had Oatmeal for breakfast.  Because it's damp and chilly.  I had Bran Flakes and milk for supper last night.  My doctor might have to give me a cognitive test.  But cereal is a good thing- better than a bag of Cheezits.  Or those orange puffy cheese things.  Also begins with a C.  I LOVE those.......seriously love. But I have spaghetti to warm up for lunch.  Which will be great.  And later this week if it stays damp and dark- Pantry Soup or Kraft Mac and Cheese.  So..plans.

1 comment:

Life Scraps and Patches said...

Oh, those Cheetos! I seriously love those too. Seriously. So seriously that I rarely buy them. I could eat the entire bag in a day.