Friday, July 23, 2021

Daily Notes- Friday, July 23rd- Sunshine and humidity. I was typing Humility. Might be better, huh?


 I added the blue back stitch lines.  The faded blue print.  And then the orange batik borders which is the devil to hand sew- woven so tightly.

Grocery store today- Cheetos.  I didn't buy hotdogs.  I was looking at them........so long that people were starting to stand and watch me stare.  I just wasn't "feeling it" so I just got Cheetos.

They didn't have Chicken Parm prepared meals so husband has Spaghetti and Meatballs and some sort of Chinese chicken meal with egg rolls and fried rice.  We'll see.  Not that he can actually "taste" any of the food.  He has no sense of smell...therefore no taste, either.  He inhaled something in high school chemistry class by accident.

Library was interesting.  I returned six and picked out six new ones- Friday is a good day to go, I guess. Not Monday.  A book I wanted is in "transit".  There was a new book by an author I like in the magazine rack at the grocery store.  I had no paper and no pen.  I had also lost my shopping list so forgot to buy sour cream for my cake.  I am going to see if I can sour something I have in the fridge.  Use that. Daughter brought me fresh picked tiny Maine blueberries.  We washed them and picked out the little leaves and sticks.  Very difficult to pick. Very tiny.  and then I searched for the recipe.  I only make it the one time each Summer.  Not last year as rodents and birds ate all my berries.  And this year- not even a handful.

No comments: