Sunday, July 04, 2021

Daily Notes- July 4th--Dark, cloudy and Wet. A Fantastic Day




Well  things aren't going as expected today.  I got the wrong image up there- my cherry yogurt on repeat but can't seem to get it to "go away" so........  And then the alignment went wacky.  

I have laundry to do this morning.  It's cloudy and raining.  Chilly.  No need at all for the AC units. Might need to put on socks - my feet feel cold.  Reminded of our first July in Maine- the wood stove going as all four of us were freezing.   The college kids home from school for their first peek at Maine.  Didn't care for it.  1991.   I need to turn on some lamps.

I read all the way thru Alphabet.  It was much better towards the end.  Easier to read.

I noticed Beach Read and The People You Meet  On Vacation (same author) are both on the New York Times Book List this week.  And I've read them both.   I just returned Beach Read- I think I've read it three times now.  I plan on buying it.

Well, I have a basket of laundry that needs washing.  And I haven't written in the Washing Machine Pages in what seems like weeks..... so I better get to it.  Since the Pages are my Therapy Sessions.  I'll try for some new photos.   I made Pizza yesterday- should have snapped a picture of it.  Used the oven.  It's been "years" since it was turned on.  Or seems like.  Was more likely Christmas????  Boozy Cake.

No comments: