Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Daily Notes- A Walk With my Walking Buddy Around Town


 This could work in my house- minus the tall gray thing as my ceiling is two stories up.  We used to have the dining table in front of the bay windows.  Could do that again.  But white cabinets and black counter tops.  Yes.  Forget the little unpainted cabinets and just have more white cabinets that load from the side.  With drawers.

The Carpenter didn't show up.  Yesterday.  Not surprised.

My Walking Buddy and I walked in Town this morning.  The Maine Governor said we could walk outdoors minus masks when fully vaccinated.  But my friend didn't think we should. So we didn't. I misread the weather in Town- out by my house a sweater plus jacket was necessary.  In Town- the sweater was too warm. We ran out of things to talk about.  It would have been nice to find a bench to sit on but I think they have all been removed.  

After the walk I visited my bank- in same parking lot and then picked up husband's prescription.  and picked up a few other items for husband to eat- he is refusing the grilled sandwich these days. So, I picked up a few things I might like to eat between two slices of grilled bread.  Pickles and Cheese.  Avocado. Lettuce and Bacon.  I need to use up the loaf I bought Monday. Before he decided he was finished with grilled sandwiches.

Oh.......he ate my plain white Chinese rice that I like to eat with peas.  That I ordered extra of. For that purpose.  It was exactly the Wrong Day and the Wrong Thing to Do.

And I thought I was turning 74 this year.  Nope- 75.  I had to do the math.

Our Son in California finally had his first dose of COVID vaccine.  It's was a long wait but now...it's good.

No comments: