Saturday, April 24, 2021

Daily Notes- Saturday- chilly but lots of Sunshine


 Yesterday.  I added the upper star strip.  And another on the right edge you can't see.  I had to stop typing and get the furnace working.  Cold in here.  Or just seems cold to these old bones.

I'm tired.  Stayed up last night to watch Moneyball. It's on one of the stations like all the time. Really. Everyday it's on the schedule.  I don't understand it.  And the sound is often too soft for me to hear even though other stations are perfectly okay- I might actually need a hearing aid.   I tend not to get the sound up too high- we have had situations with the tv staying loud and no way to make it quieter.  It's like things in my house are super attention cravers.  And, no, the tv isn't ancient.  It's a flat screen and everything.  The one in the dining room is OLD.  A box.  Used to belong to my father.  And he's been dead since 2008.

So I watched an old Hallmark movie and I ate some of the pasta husband had made- with butter and cheese.  And then he went to bed and I watched  Moneyball.  I used to like watching baseball.  But now the game is so tedious and BORING.  But it's usually the Red Socks and that is all I need to say.

We are ordering Chinese today.  There is absolutely nothing to eat in the fridge. I can make grilled sandwiches.  But someone won't eat them twice a day.  And all the soup has been eaten.  I could make a pot of pasta sauce with turkey crumbles, mushrooms and marinara.  But ...it's stinky with garlic.  And then husband will be stinky.  For some reason Chinese doesn't make him stinky.  I don't do well with stinky people.

Geez- I am actually getting really irritated with myself.  So..I am going to make my bowl of oatmeal, cup of coffee and read the paper.  And try and wheezle myself into being a nicer person.  Just for an hour or two.   Have a good day?  You.  Not so much me.

No comments: