Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Daily Notes- Thank You For Reading This!!!!


 Not the best photo.  It was evening and I didn't even give it a press with the iron.  I'm not sure the big yellow star was a great idea.  There was a moon there but it wasn't doing anything.  So much has been added and subtracted- I'm thinking I should just STOP and work on something else.  Take this apart and keep the pieces for another day or cloth.   Give the tree rectangles to someone else.

Sometimes- it's okay to make a big mess and do everything wrong.....just get it out of the system.  Like a clogged drain.

The verdict.  Yes, that was cathartic.  I stopped watching after the fifth guy came to the mike to make his speech.  I moved on to Storage Wars.  And really didn't pay much attention and then we went to celebrate at DQ.  Lovely medium hot fudge sundae- no whipped cream.  And we watched people park their cars. It is often a nail biting event.  Maine's population is quite ancient.  And their cars even more so.  And Maine old people are really tiny.  It's sometimes hard to even see if anyone is driving the car. But they do love DQ.  Maine consumes a disproportional amount of ice cream for such a small population.

I'm an Ohio person- so I'm not getting Maine Tiny.  I'm more Farm Worker sized. Sturdy.

It rained a little bit overnight.  A few puddles.  And now the dark clouds are rolling in. I might have to turn on the lamps.  I already have the heat on.

I want to say thank you for the comments on yesterday's post.  It's good to know you enjoy visiting and reading what I write.  I like doing it.  Writing to you.  And France. A person in France reading here.  That's just the best thing in the World.  sigh.  Really...thank you.  So much.  For being out there..reading.

And- a miracle- the blog went back to it's original way.  I didn't have to do anything.  Happy Dance. Now to take apart that cloth up top.  Sigh.  We learn from mistakes.  I'll repeat that as I unsew.


1 comment:

sugarwood thoughts said...

Like the star. I leave everything, and go away from it. When I come back, I can SEE!