Monday, April 12, 2021

Daily Notes- Cloudy, Grocery shopping, Chats with Neighbors and Friends

 


A very cute picture came to the top in the drawer where clippings wait for their chance.  Here on the blog post.  Grocery shopping was great but I forgot the frozen peas- so will have to go back.  But not just yet.

First I had to eat breakfast.

We were up late last night (early morning) as neither of us was paying attention to the clock. We have the house lamps on- it's dark in here at 1 in the afternoon.  Humid but not raining.

At the library- my neighbor down the street.  At the end of the street in fact.  We rarely see each other.  But we used to schedule a "coffee date" prior to the Lock Down a couple of times in Spring, Summer and Fall.  We are both fully vaccinated and wearing masks.  So I think we might be able to have a Coffee Date soon.  We had a long conversation in the library parking lot.

Now I am home and the groceries are put away.  Minus the frozen peas.

Jane in Love is becoming......a book I will buy.  So I can read it again and again over the years to come. The author is fully "realizing" her characters. Everyone has purpose. Jane is wanting to return to her Time and write her books.  Which are disappearing in the Future. The longer she stays..... only five books left. We all know how it ends...because we still have her seven books. Here in the Future.

I was going to sew a house.  Jude Hill on Cloth Whispering is building Nine Houses.  Invites us to build along with her.  I love building houses.  Playing House.  I might add a Sun in my sky- not a Moon.

No comments: