Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Daily Notes- Tuesday the 27th. Sunshine.


The Desktop.  Only three days left on this page.  

I put the recycling and garbage out (husband usually does but he forgot last week).  The big noisy truck hasn't come yet.  I have a stack of bills to deal with- write checks etc.  I transferred my daughter's over wintering plants to the front porch (from the Magic Attic bathtub).  I had to do it in increments as it was difficult breathing going up and down the stairs.  So...I moved the pots down three stairs and then backed up and moved them down three more until we both were at the bottom of the staircase and then they went out doors.  60 degrees and breezy.  They are up against the house wall- so some protection. Shade no direct Sun.  If it it gets cold in the next few days- I will cover them. Supposed to rain.  Later in week.

I got the library notice dated May 17th this morning.  Curbside only in the morning but afternoons indoor visits only.  The entire library staff is now fully vaccinated- the customers  --might not be vaccinated. I picked up my books Monday morning (curbside) and the librarian who brought out my books said nothing.  But I know, now.

My carpenter guy from long ago and the recent baseboards when we painted the living room area-- called. I had been trying to call him but no answer- so I wrote a letter.  He replied to that and will be over this evening. He and his old partner from the fireplace removal- earliest work on the house.  Just the two of them again. I am going to ask them to install the window AC units (but first we'll get re-acquainted).  After they work on the fascia board. If they want to fix the fascia board- I think they will want to as we still have a kitchen to remodel........ I will just have to get used to four letter adverbs and adjectives again. 

Re-inventing yourself isn't always easy.  Isn't always "f----in" easy.  Just getting used to it.

No comments: