Tuesday, April 06, 2021

Daily Notes- And A Lovely Walk With A Friend


 Cloudy With  A Chance Of Meatballs.   DebL will get it.  I loved the look of this bowl of awesomeness in my morning email feed.  And a nice glass of red.  I don't have meatball meat but it's not that far way- next Monday.  I may chop up another sofrito and make a vegetarian pasta.  Eat that.  Today.

Walked with my friend today.  I had some difficulty with the mask.  I had to use my rescue inhaler.  It would have been fine without the mask.  But I need to do some solo walking to get my lungs used to the mask/walking. It's difficult.

Got home just in time to do the Daily Grilled Sandwich for my husband.  He carried three chairs down from the Attic for back deck sitting.  My FigTree- all the baby leaves dried up and died.  Here's hoping it tries again.

I was given a college magazine and it had awesome art in it and I spent a wonderful time clipping and cutting art for my daily calendar.  April is going to be amazing.

Two new books to add to my stack.  Sigh.  It will be a tough choice as Storage Wars is on... and Law and Order. 

I watched PBS last night- Hemingway.  I have not read any of his books.  It was interesting to see his writing style of short sentences.  To have the narrator read the words.  I still don't think I will read him. Also.... the family suicide rate.  The words on his pages read like a suicide note in some instances. There was a darkness there in his beginnings- tonight another episode?  Or later in the week.  We'll see how it goes.  

No comments: