Saturday, April 27, 2019

Daily Notes- April 27th


Image like the ones I am cutting out of old books on my bookshelf.  Not all chairs.  But mostly chairs.  It's so cold in the house today.  Rained all of yesterday--starting right after we arrived home from the walk.

G and Riley had a very bad night.  Neither got much sleep and they spent the morning and early afternoon sleeping which is why I was watching TV in the dining room.  I could have gone down into the sewing room--but would need a coat and gloves.  Everything on television and the internet is screaming SUMMER and here in Maine-- it's still Winter.  Yes, the grocery is selling piles of hothouse tomatoes, sweet corn and boxes of strawberries.  Still Winter.

I'm going to start reading The Night Ferry.  A Danish Thriller.  And I am wrapping myself up in the down lap robe.  And I might turn on all the lamps.  Mitigate the dark gray outside the windows.

That's all I have for you today.  My jaw aches, my fingers are too cold to type, and I think I might want a nap like the one G and the dog just finished.  Morning Pages-I wrote I have nothing to write on one full page and started in with that same sentence on the next page.  Then I wrote down G's list of woes from last night with the dog as he talked about them.  When I get to the last page in a few days--I am stopping.  Not wasting any more journal space on words.  The bad dreams are back and I wake up crying.  I even cry while typing these worthless daily notes.


1 comment:

DianeN said...

Your daily notes are not worthless. Your writing means a lot to those of us who read it. I'm sorry to hear that you are feeling so down and that things are not good right now. I wish there was something I could do for you. Please take care.