Saturday, April 20, 2019

Daily Notes- April 20th


Happy Easter tomorrow.  It's raining here and not one speck of blue sky or sun.  These daffodils will have to do the job.

Got home from work a little after 4 pm.  I left the house at a little after 8 am.  Two classes and I divided and repotted 24 African Violets for a customer.  I've been doing the same work on these Violets for 6 years, I would guess.  A very satisfied customer.  Lovely woman.  Always enjoy seeing her and aside from the one year I had to give her bad news-- her violets were infested with mealy bug--  we've co-managed many, many violets.  Very large and very healthy.

She came to the store with them--because she'd heard I was going to be "in the building" today.

I'm tired.  I have two books I can read--  The Midnight Ferry by Danish authors- Lotte and Soren Hammer and a Paris book by Nina George-  The Book of Dreams.  I wish I wasn't so exhausted because I want to read both.  Right now.

I watched episodes of CSI yesterday.  I had forgotten how very gruesome they can be.  But for some reason it doesn't bother me on CSI--any other venue and I'd be covering my eyes and changing the channel.  And, sigh, there was nothing else to watch.

Well, my bowl of Kraft Mac and Cheese won't eat itself.  Gotta go.

Happy Easter!!!

1 comment:

DianeN said...

Happy Easter, Joanne, to you and your family.