Wednesday, March 15, 2023

Field Notes- Wednesday, March 15th. It SNOWED. And now we clean it up!!!


 It SNOWED.  I am so over this Winter Business.  Grumpy Face!!!!

In other news- I wanted to watch a 1999 movie Never Been Kissed on the E channel so I had to ferret my way into the TiVo and find the channel section and then find the channel and then click it "Live" so I could set and record this movie.  

In doing so, I have used up most of the Brain Capacity and Nervous Energy I started the day with........not all that much.

If you don't recall this movie- an adult newspaper reporter goes undercover as a student in high school. An adult woman who dresses like an idiot. Drew Barrimore.(excuse spelling)  Who can just rattle off poetry in her English Class...stunning her teacher....and here is what I like about this movie.....here is the teacher- a guy-- now very very interested in the new student and finding this interest to be SO VERY WRONG. Because Student /Teacher...etc.

I enjoyed this movie very much but the ending was cut off- as it is so very often on recordings. anyway.  I am hoping it isn't cut off today.  And seeing what is being offered going forward of E!- I will more than likely go back into Channels and delete it after I have a recording of this movie. Or I will just watch it live.  GACK.  Watching all the commercials might kill me.  Another movie today..Easy A.

The BIG STORM continues but not right here...not right now..... as with all Weather Channel reporting. And it's actually been around 40 degrees during the entire snow storm....weird. Storm Food Yesterday was Chicken Soup for Him and Fake Saucepan Baked Beans and Grilled Cheese Sandwich for ME. YUM.

Tomorrow is Lunch Buddy Lunch.  Eggplant Parm and WINE.

No comments: