Monday, March 27, 2023

Field Notes- March 27th. the sun is shining but other than that...A Totally Crap Day.


 I WAS planning to buy a bouquet of fresh flowers at the grocery store.  BUT the flowers are next to the Pharmacy Pick Up.  My new inhaler prescription- for generic- had a $178 co-pay.  I gave the inhalers back.  Usually the REAL INHALERS have a $40 (each) co-pay.  sigh.  We drove home and put the groceries away and after trying--in vain--to call the doctor's office----to change back to Advair and not the generic- we went back and I waited the 30 to 40 minutes while they re-energized the prescription.   And I paid.

I was"this" close to stopping using an inhaler.  But when I was waiting in the car, I was having trouble breathing.  And, now that it's WARM, I am feeling terrible.  My clothing was too warm.  I had to sit with my head down at the Library so I didn't faint.  And...yes, I had used the inhaler I had at home just a few hours earlier.  I was just afraid of fainting and falling on the floor.

Husband was sitting on the SunPorch just now and eating the two "big" tangerines I got him.  Actually a bag of them.  I have apples. He likes tangerines. I stopped buying bananas as they give me acid reflux.

The grocery was full of people.  I got everything on the list.....parchment paper was next to the light bulbs. Why it isn't in with baking is beyond me..........it's used to line baking sheets and pans and I bake bread and pizza on it- helps to get the baked goods off the Pizza stone in a very hot oven.  Light Bulbs.

So...a bad start to warmer weather.  All the snow on the house roof has melted.  Still patches on the grass. I didn't buy any Easter Candy.  Not sure there is any that I like.......

Well, I have another 30 to 40 minutes to finish the final Will Trent book.  There should be a new one- I might go look on line.  I got three books at the library.  And then..like I mentioned, I didn't feel like looking anymore..... I am going to take off this sweater and put on a cotton work shirt.  Or not.

No comments: