Thursday, March 30, 2023

Field Notes- Thursday. March 30th. Sunshine but not Warm.


 We might have seen this image before.  And What happened to yesterday's picture??? I want a Black and White Kitchen. Someday.

Well, I am reading my Covid 19 murder mystery and the police (in Denmark) are trying to find a way to work and also be safe.  Which is not easy.  Right now a man is inside a room with no exits, a pail of water, no food......not looking like he's going to get out.  

We got a call this morning that the Hearing Aid was ready for pickup.  So...faster than I thought.  It was expensive. But both are now under warranty so repairs next time will be covered.  The drive set my teeth on edge. I did get to laugh as the Eye Glass Guy (while Gary was getting Hearing aids sorted) was teasing me for being "opinionated" about which new frames looked good on a male customer.  He got the "good" ones.  They matched his hair....... still makes me laugh. Actually, they made the dark hair look "more" and the gray look "less".  

My red frames....make the white look whiter???????  I am laughing.  they actually make my eyes look DARKER.

I also stopped in the Library to return a book I wasn't interested in reading and to check out another one. I also got another puzzle for husband.  He's finishing them pretty quickly this week. I got a book for myself.

I just cooked pasta to go along with husband's last Chicken Parm meal.  Tomorrow I will make a second pot of Chicken Soup for this week. Boil soup noodles.  I am trying to find something else he might be  "encouraged" to eat.....so far, I am not finding anything.  Or more likely, something that does not involve pasta.  Perhaps I can encourage him to try a sandwich?

Do something to make yourself or someone else laugh today........the news of the World is sad enough today.

I am thinking of a salad for myself.  Maybe.

2 comments:

Paula, the quilter said...

Oh I had a lovely salad today for lunch: spinach, black olives, tomatoes, red onion, feta cheese and blackened shrimp with a vinaigrette dressing. Yum.

Joanne S said...

OMG Paula....that sounds AMAZING!!!!