Friday, March 17, 2023

Field Nores- Short Post. Cloudy with a chance of Sun.


 I feel like getting outside when the snow finally melts and picking up some sticks in the yard.  Letting them dry and then painting them to make a nice Bouquet.   I see the vase is a canning jar.

Lunch yesterday was quite wonderful, We covered quite a few topics.  The pittance of skilled people to replace my friend's leaking water heater........the major company providing that service to us for over 30 years was sold to a company in Pennsylvania.  And all the  repair people...well, there aren't any.......

I wonder who is actually fulfilling our annual service contracts???

I got up very late and took a shower......I am now very light headed and dizzy.  usually this means my blood sugar is off and I should eat something.  I just finished my oatmeal and have a half cup of coffee to finish.  I'm going to sit on the couch and rest.....until the spinning stops.

Sorry this post for today is so short.......

No comments: